Anton/Bauer Lithium-ion batteries are the go-to choice for image makers on the move, powering the widest range of gear on-set or out in the field. From creating documentaries in the Arctic to using gimbal rigs in the desert, capturing fast-moving breaking news, or creating music videos on city streets; Titon power keeps you moving.
Keep your story moving
Designed to perform on the toughest assignments, with our two compact power solutions we cover all aspects to keep your story moving.
- Titon Base Portable power hub, deliver hours more runtime than the consumer batteries supplied with cameras in a lightweight, travel-friendly form.
- Titon Micro When size and weight is critical, but power is paramount Titon Micro delivers the extended power you need
A 68Wh portable power hub designed to deliver hours more runtime than the consumer batteries supplied with cameras in a lightweight, travel-friendly form. Base mounts under the camera to create a perfectly balanced base safely away from camera controls. The quick-release plate and Integrated ¼”-20 mounts allow Titon Base to be quickly released from your camera and mounted to a tripod or camera support with a simple click for fast-moving hand-held action.
- 68Wh, lithium-ion battery
- 8A continuous draw
- 3 x P-Tap output/charging ports
- Quick release plate with ¼”-20 mount
When size and weight is critical, but power is paramount Titon Micro delivers the extended power you need to run cine cameras and mirrorless systems for hours in the smallest ever 14.4V battery from Anton/Bauer. With a consistently reliable 10A continuous current, Titon Micro 150 will power a RED Komodo for over three hours or will run cameras including Canon C100 and Sony a7R for over 18 hours, with the Dual Micro Plate runtimes can double and allow hot-swapping to provide continuous power – perfect to capture a full day of action and adventure off the grid.
- 47Wh, 94Wh or 140Wh lithium-ion battery
- Gold Mount or V-Mount options
- 47Wh 8A continuous draw, 94Wh and 140Wh 10A continuous draw
- P-Tap combine output and charging port